We have partnered with the amazing Graze and Gorge to share their #stayathome recipe collection.
Girls, if you’re in the mood to try something new for Isolation Week 3 – these Raw Nut Butter Balls are perfect. They taste next level amazing, you put them in the fridge so there is no risk of burning them (winning), they literally take about 10 minutes to make and they don’t require any quarantine-rationed ingredients like eggs, milk or flour.
What You’ll Need
200g dates, chopped
2 tbsp nut butter
1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
2 tbsp cocoa powder (or raw cacao powder if you’ve got it)
2 tbsp maple syrup
- Blitz the oats and dates in a food processor until soft and combined.
- Add the wet ingredients and cocoa powder, before blitzing for a further 30 seconds.
- Use your hands to roll into balls, then dust with a little extra cocoa powder.
- Refrigerate for 30 mins, then enjoy.
- Will keep in the fridge in an airtight container for 10 days.
Don’t forget to tag @grazeandgorge in your creations! Enjoy.