We have partnered with the amazing Graze and Gorge to share their #stayathome recipe collection.
The next recipe in our #stayathomeseries is the Blood Orange Mimosa. A seasonal twist on the classic brunch cocktail, these make the perfect Easter tipple for easy all-day drinking.
What You’ll Need:
- 4 fresh blood oranges (or a bottle of blood orange juice if you can’t find fresh)
- Italian Prosecco (or your favourite sparkling wine)
- 50ml Aperol
- Rosemary Sprigs, to garnish
What to Do:
- Juice the blood oranges, then combine with the Aperol. Chill the mixture ready for serving.
- Fill your flute or coupe with juice until the glass is ⅓ full.
- Top up with Prosecco.
- Garnish with a slice of blood orange and a rosemary sprig.
- Drink up!