Part 2 of our recipe series with @gypsy_kitchen_. Last week we brought you delicious smoky bean burgers. This week we’re sharing a super easy SUPER feel good Green Protein Smoothie!
Hannah is a plant-based recipe developer as well as a food stylist and writer who runs the Gypsy Kitchen instagram as well as the Butterflies & Elephants blog. Follow her beautiful instagram and make sure to come back for the rest of our collaboration series.
What you’ll need
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 orange peeled and pips removed
- 2 big handfuls spinach fresh or frozen
- A generous squeeze of lemon/lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chia/flax/pumpkin seeds
- 20g serve good quality plant-based protein (such as Form Nutrition or Free Soul)
- Blend with 1 cup water/coconut water
- Add more/less liquid to reach desired thickness
- Optional extras – any additional greens powders or superfoods
We hope you love it as much as we do! Let us know what recipes you would like to see next by dropping us a message in the comments below…