Are you currently dying to get dressed up and planning your next event when this is all finally over? Yeah, same!
If you are new to rental, worried that your items wont fit or just frankly missing getting dressed up then read on to find out why our new Try On Service should not be missed during lockdown!
- The items you choose can be of ANY value, so if there were some higher end items you’ve had your eye on recently but unsure about ordering, now is your time to try! Your £15 is then redeemable on your future booking, it really is a no brainer!
- If you have been worried your item won’t fit, the Try On Service offers 5 options to try. This means you can order multiple sizes if you are unsure so you know what size to order for your future booking. This takes away the stress when your event finally comes around, plus you get to try it all on in the comfort of your own home… a win-win if you ask us!
- This is also a great way to get out of your comfort zone and experiment with new styles and new brands you may not have tried before. Also If you didn’t already know, we have an online stylist chat for any questions you may have before you order.
- There are going to be SO many events once this is all over so don’t leave it all to the last minute, what better way to spend lockdown than planning future events and getting all your outfits sorted ahead of time.
- We are so over sweat pants and oversized T-Shirts.. ditch the comfies and get dressed up just for the fun of it or why not set up a zoom call for an online fashion show with the girls! This is bound to lift your spirits and get you excited for the exciting times ahead – definitely some positivity we all need in our lives!
Currently our Try On Service is available from 11th May – 11th June and is limited to 1 box per customer. Simply add your chosen 5 items to your basket for a 4 day rental period, all items must have the same delivery date (and this date must be before the 11th June 2020).
Our New-In page is looking absolutely beaut if we do say so ourselves, see our top picks below for some Try On inspo!
Items will be delivered by Royal Mail and must be returned to a Post Office. For more details about our Try On Service, delivery info and how to get your code, click here.
We hope you are all staying safe and well!