Everybody is talking about what to wear on top for your WFH meetings… but what about on your feet?! Well don’t worry, we’ve put together our fave selection of comfy, but stylish footwear below!
1. UGG Oh Yeah logo double strap sandals in soft amethyst
For the days you just need a cosy slipper in front of the fire
2. Kurt Geiger London Otter Rainbow Slipper
These embroidered otter slip-ons are soooo chic but soooo cool. We must have them!
3. Birkenstock Arizona Suede Leather Sandal
If a shoe and a slipper had a baby, this would be it! You get the best of both worlds.
4. Zara Faux Shearling Split Suede Clogs
Yes you heard us right… clogs. Faux fur lined, perfect for keeping your feet toasty when you greet the postman at your door!
5. Alice x Global Coco Sandals
Ethically made and with a slipper like fit, a raised sole and fully leather lined, they are incredibly comfortable. Plus, £10 from each sale is donated to the NHS Hero fund.
6. Steve Madden FUZED Slippers
You can’t deny how cool these are! Tie-dye is going nowhere
7. Zara Flat Mules with Faux Fur Lining
Faux-furred lining for comfort, sleek leather outer for immaculate style
8. ASOS DESIGN backless mule loafer in black velvet with faux fur insock and hardware detail
These faux fur-lined loafers will have you looking like you have made maximum effort whilst feeling effortlessly comfy. Win win!